A year ago I vowed to myself to never look to the past because it hurt too much…but throughout this year I learned that that’s impossible, and thank God. You make what you want out of life, and if I learned something this year it’s that some things are unforgettable. I decided then to categorize everything into either one of two things: life is filled with beautiful memories or with lessons. Pain hurts, but pain makes you move forward and grow stronger and now I can say everything is stable. Things aren’t perfect - I still wish I could change some things about everything - but they are what they are, and everything that has happened in my life has led me to this moment. This exciting moment in which life is new again but the past remains there, and that’s a good thing. Forgetting is not growing, denying is not growing, accepting is growing, and I’m thankful for everything that’s happened and for everyone in my life - those who have been there, those who are still here, and those who are yet to come.
I hope 2012 is a great year for everyone.
- nmom likes this
- kantica likes this
- theimperfectionsofperfection likes this
- francesbean likes this
- decadentdilettante said: very very beautiful, señorita. could not agree more
- decadentdilettante likes this
- meekins-says likes this
- tocomeofage said: you know you’re gold, you don’t gotta worry none. muchísimas felicidades, ana y ten un año tan bonito como tu.
- tiportiff likes this
- universalugly posted this